Cylindrical canisters are 10-25 liters volume and have irradiated pull out plastic closures 42 mm and 57 mm BeriCap type.
Produced on their own specifications TС BY 100409445.005-2014
Cylindrical canisters are used for packaging paint and varnish and chemical products (varnishes, solvents, glue, oils, diesel fuel, etc.).
Canisters are equipped with irradiated pull out plastic closures 42 mm and 57 mm BeriCap type.
For the manufacturing is used tinplate thickness 0.36 mm.
STANDARD SIZES OF CANISTERS MANUFACTURED AT THE ENTERPRISE:
- Cylindrical canister 10 liters.;
- Cylindrical canister 20 liters.;
- Cylindrical canister 25 liters.
AT THE REQUEST OF THE CUSTOMER:
- Can be applied multi-color lithography.
- It’s possible to manufacture canisters of other sizes that are not specified.
- Cylindrical canisters can be painted in any color according to RAL.